Skip to content
- There is absolutely no alcohol allowed on Twin Rocks property. This includes the Harbor Villa houses off of the main Twin Rocks campus.
- No weapons, fireworks, or other explosives are allowed onsite, nor are poisonous substances.
- No pets are allowed.
- The lakeside waterfront area is off limits except during designated hours with a TRFC lifeguard and RCC volunteer present.
- If you signed up for a Hadley Hall or cabin room, please remember to bring your own bed clothes, pillows and linens. TRFC does not provide those for cabins or Hadley Hall.
- Breakfast is served as a buffet between 7 AM and 9 AM. Lunch and dinner are served family-style by the staff, which means RCC volunteers need to be available to help set out the dinnerware and side dishes (rolls, salads, etc.) about 15-20 minutes prior to each meal time.
- After midnight, please keep noise to a minimum. This is especially important in the gym, Hadley Hall, and the campfire sites.
- Two of the major focuses of Camp week is on scriptural instruction, and learning new hymns and psalms as a congregation. Therefore, it is important that everyone attend the morning and evening chapel sessions. Exceptions include nursery-age children, caretaking adults or others providentially hindered.
- The pairing off of young unmarried people of the opposite sex into isolated areas by themselves is strictly prohibited.