You can find the full Twin Rocks Friends Camp User Agreement here.
- There is absolutely no alcohol allowed on Twin Rocks property. This includes the Harbor Villa houses off of the main Twin Rocks campus.
- No weapons, fireworks, or other explosives are allowed onsite, nor are poisonous substances.
- No pets are allowed.
- The lakeside waterfront area is off limits except during designated hours with a TRFC lifeguard and RCC volunteer present.
- If you signed up for a Hadley Hall or cabin room, please remember to bring your own bed clothes, pillows and linens. TRFC does not provide those for cabins or Hadley Hall.
- Breakfast is served as a buffet between 7:30 AM and 9 AM. Feel free to have breakfast anytime within those couple hours. Lunch and dinner will also be served buffet style this year at 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM respectively. For lunch and dinner, please do your best to be present the meal prayer promptly and 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM, since there will be announcements and updates about upcoming activities at those times.
- After 10 PM, please keep noise to a minimum. This is especially important in the gym, Hadley Hall, and the campfire sites.
- Two of the major focuses of Camp week is on scriptural instruction, and learning new hymns and psalms as a congregation. Therefore, it is important that everyone attend the morning and evening chapel sessions. Exceptions include nursery-age children, caretaking adults or others providentially hindered.
- The pairing off of young unmarried people of the opposite sex into isolated areas by themselves is strictly prohibited.